6.01.2010

I'm back...
After a very brutal semester (and May term) I am going to bring back my little blog that maybe a handful of you read (my doctor says its good for me still...) What better time than right now, just days before THE GREATEST SPORTING EVENT on the planet:
The World Cup
In the next couple of weeks we will witness the beautiful game on its greatest stage. We will see hero's and villain's. David's and Goliath's. Its going to be beautiful, its going to be ugly, but most of all, its going to be brilliant. No matter what, no matter the results, this is the world cup and thus we will witness history in the making.

Here is a schedule (more for myself than anyone) of what to expect here on 15to32/The Beautiful Game up to the world cup:

Tuesday June 1st: Pre RSL v DCU USOC Discussion

Wednesday June 2nd: Group A Analysis

Thursday June 3rd: Group B Analysis/Post RSL v DCU USOC Discussion

Friday June 4th: Group C Analysis/Pre RSL v DCU MLS Discussion

Saturday June 5th: Group D Analysis/ Post USA v Australia Discussion

Sunday June 6th: Post RSL v DCU MLS Discussion

Monday June 7th: Group E Analysis

Tuesday June 8th: Group F Analysis/Pre RSL v LAG Discussion

Wednesday June 9th: Group G Analysis

Thursday June 10th: Group H Analysis/Post RSL v LAG Discussion

Friday June 11th: Beginning of post world cup games analysis


As you can see with that last portion, I am planning on looking back at the matches daily and what was (of the 2-4 matches) the best one of the day.

I know you all are just as excited as I am for this thing to get started.

Cheers,
15 to 32

No comments:

Post a Comment