1.17.2011

2011

Well hello there...

After a much to long hiatus I am back. 2011 promises to be a rather exciting year in the soccer world (is there ever a boring one?) once again. Not only is it exciting in the soccer world but come this May, if everything goes to plan, I will receive my bachelor's degree from Westminster College in Economics and Pre-Law. I can not begin to explain how much relief that will bring but how stressful it is now, even 5 months away.

This blog will likely be dedicated mainly to RSL with pieces on international soccer (AC Milan, especially) put in from time to time. I love this game more than I can explain and need to find a proper way of paying back to it for the time being (coaching and officiating are on the to-do list, don't worry).

In 2010 I found excuses not to post on here. After awhile it just got mundane and felt as though it was just another task. I don't want to fall into that trap again. It is because of this that I will be posting whenever I damn well please. No schedule. What you can expect from me in 2011 is nothing. When I post, I will give my honest feelings on the game or whatever it is I am discussing, but it will be anything but consistent. I do promise you that each post I do make this year, though, will be made with a lot of effort, time, and thought.

It's going to be a fun year. I will likely post again before the Concacaf Champions League matches begin at the end of February. RSL will be going to Columbus with a mission. A win there would all but seal there spot in the next round.

Cheers,

15 to 32

No comments:

Post a Comment