8.13.2009

The Schedule

I have been trying to figure out for the past couple of days how exactly I want to run this blog. When I will post, how often I will post, what exactly I will post on, etc etc. In the end, the best I could come up with was a half-answer. The problem is the season isn't setup in a way that you can say I will do this kind of post this day and that kind that way because the matches are not setup in a specific order/time line.
So, with that said, here is how I will approach my posting if RSL games are played on Saturday or Sunday:

Sunday and/or Monday: A post-game reaction thread with player evaluations and and overall judgment of the game. Along with a look at the next test for RSL

Tuesday and/or Wednesday: An off-topic piece about really anything, but will be soccer related. Could be a piece on the World Cup, the EPL, La Liga, a different MLS team, a personal soccer related story, etc etc. This is going to be the time that I mix it up and get off the RSL topic for at least a day or two

Thursday and/or Friday: A look at the match coming up along with predictions and areas I see being the big points of the game.

Saturdays: If I do anything this day it will either be a late pre-game post or a very early post-game thread. Don't expect much out of here on Saturday.

This is just a schedule for the rest of the MLS season. Once it is over, depending on the status of RSL (playoffs?), I will change how things are posted here. Until then, that is what you can roughly expect out of me, roughly 3 posts a week.

Cheers,
15 to 32

No comments:

Post a Comment